- Terms & Conditions – the Terms and Conditions of the Eat2Five website;
- Eat2Five – is owned by TKKP BVBA (BE 0701753824) its registered office in Sterrebeek, Zaventemseweg 27);
- Customer – a natural person, legal entity or organization using the services provided by Eat2Five;
- Contract – a contract for sales, as understood by the Civil Law, between Eat2Five (TKKP) and the Customer, using means of remote communication;
- Eat2Five meal set – a set of diet meals for one day prepared for the Customer;
- Eat2Five services – preparation and delivery of Eat2Five meal sets
- Eat2Five website – the website available online at https://www.Eat2Five.eu , together with all its subpages, by means of which Eat2Five offers and sells its services to the Customers.
- The Terms & Conditions define terms and conditions of using Eat2Five services.
- The Eat2Five website is owned and administered by TKKP BVBA.
- The Terms & Conditions, as a model contract in electronic form, binds the Customers
- Eat2Five advises that when the IT systems are under maintenance, access to the services provided electronically via the Eat2Five website may be interrupted or impossible. However, Eat2Five commits to taking all possible caution to ensure that such interruptions are as rare and short as possible.
- The appearance and content of the Eat2Five as part of Eat2Five services are the property of TKKP and subject to protection of copyright and related rights.
1. Technical conditions
In order to use the Eat2Five website the following technical conditions are a minimal requirement:
- Access to a web browser enabled device;
- Active internet connection of the device;
- Correctly installed Microsoft Windows Vista or newer operating system on the device;
- Correctly installed web browser on the device;
2. Formal conditions
Any adult person with full legal capacity, as well as any legal entity or organization without legal personality, but possessing legal capacity, can be the Customer.
3. General conditions
- The Customer is obligated to submit only true data to Eat2Five and to update the data each time any changes occur. The Customer bears responsibility for possible negative consequences of the data not being updated.
- The Customer is obligated to use the Eat2Five website only in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, the binding provisions of law and common good practices for using the Internet and performing actions on the World Wide Web.
- The Customer must not make use of any content of illegal nature, including infringing the rights of Eat2Five or third parties, offensive, vulgar or obscene content, contradicting the rules of social interaction or civility.
1. The scope of services
Eat2Five services include:
- Preparing balanced, ready-to-eat meals offered as Eat2Five meal sets;
- Delivery of Eat2Five meal sets to an address provided by the Customer, in city(es) where Eat2Five delivers (the list of places is available on the Eat2Five website (where we deliver));
2. Eat2Five meal sets
- Eat2Five meal sets are offered and sold as sets of meals within a specified diet for one day with a defined daily energy value.
- Meal sets in the Eat2Five daily plan are composed of five ready-to-eat meals with a defined energy value.
- Eat2Five lunches are composed of 2 ready-to-eat meals.
- The Eat2Five website provides detailed information about the types of offered diets and their composition as well as planned menus and nutritional values of meal sets and specific meals.
- All prices for Eat2Five meal sets are listed on the Eat2Five website
- Prices for Eat2Five meal sets are expressed in Euro and are gross prices (including TVA).
- The price of a Eat2Five meal set includes delivery to an address provided by the Customer, in places located within the area of Eat2Five delivery, in line with point 2 of Chapter IV).
- Eat2Five reserves the right to change the parameters of Eat2Five services temporarily or permanently, including introducing new types of Eat2Five meal sets and withdrawing those previously offered, changing their prices as well as introducing delivery service in new places and discontinuing delivery service in previously indicated places.
3. Placing orders by Customers
Using Eat2Five services, the Customer can place orders for Eat2Five meal sets via the www.Eat2Five.eu.
- In order to place an order for Eat2Five via the website the Customer should:
- Choose the parameters of meal sets according to individual needs using an order form on the on the website.
- Correctly fill in the form (in particular enter an e-mail address, including address details required for delivery purposes);
- Agree to the Contract by confirming the order and committing to pay the amount specified in the order by clicking on the button “CONFIRM ORDER AND PAY”.
- In their order the Customer may provide additional details required to issue a VAT invoice.
- Eat2Five reserves the right to additionally verify the Customer’s details, for instance by making a telephone call.
- Upon placing the order the Customer receives an e-mail message with the confirmation of the submitted order to an e-mail address provided during the ordering process.
- For orders placed via the website the contract is deemed valid when the Customer clicks on the button “CONFIRM ORDER AND PAY””
- The customer does not have the right to withdraw from the contract as its object is a fresh product and has a spcified, short “use by” date.
- Eat2Five does not accept responsibility for the Customer’s nutritional contraindications regarding dietary requirements, which the Customer should consult with their physician prior to starting using Eat2Five meal sets. Eat2Five also advises that even though diet recommendations provided on the Eat2Five website and by telephone by Eat2Five dietitians are based on professional nutritional knowledge according to current norms and recommendations in this field, no responsibility can be accepted for possible consequences of using the recommended types of Eat2Five meal sets, due to incomplete diagnostic knowledge about the Customer’s individual health condition and possible food intolerance.
4. Accepting and fulfilling orders by Eat2Five
- Orders are accepted via the Eat2Five website.
- Orders for the following week are accepted until 1 pm on Thursday of week preceding the delivery week.
- Orders are carried out within the territory of Belgium in places listed on the website.
- Eat2Five meal sets are delivered on days and during morning hours (agreed with the Customer) from Monday to Friday. Eat2Five advises that if – for reasons beyond its control – delivery will not be possible at the time indicated by the Customer, it will agree another time of delivery with the Customer, at the most convenience time for the Customer.
- Eat2Five commits to fulfil an order in line with the specification of meal sets chosen by the Customer from the offer presented on the website.
- The Customer can contact Eat2Five directly by mean of electronic mail at email@example.com or by telephone at (+32 02 675 88 42)
- The Customer commits to pay the price specified on the website for the meal sets he/she ordered in line with the selected order parameters and to collect the ordered meal sets.
- The Customer is obligated to pay for the ordered Eat2Five meal sets by:
- Eat2Five electronically provides the Customer with a sales document, in the form of a fiscal receipt or a VAT invoice, if the Customer requested them upon placing an order and entered the details necessary to issue an invoice.
- Eat2Five reserves the right to refuse the fulfilment of an order in the following cases:
- The order is placed incorrectly, specifically the form is completed incorrectly;
- Attempts fail to agree a time and place for delivery of the ordered meal sets;
- Information is obtained from the Customer after the receipt of their order about nutritional contraindications for consumption of meal sets;
- The Customer fails to make a payment for the ordered meal sets;
- The Customer infringes the provisions of the Terms and Conditions herein.
- Eat2Five respects the requirements related to personal data protection laws, particularly the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (OJ L 119, p. 1) (GDPR).
- Eat2Five (TKKP BVBA its registered office in Sterrebeek, Zaventemseweg 27) is the administrator of the Customer’s personal data and can be contacted by writing to the above address or in a way specified on the Eat2Five website.
- Providing services by Eat2Five includes the following activities on the part of Eat2Five: administrative activities related to accepting and fulfilling orders by means of electronic communication, invoicing, accepting payments, handling complaints, service quality control and marketing of own services.
- Eat2Five processes personal data (including first name, surname, a postal and e-mail address and a telephone number) and the data collected in connection with visits to the Eat2Five website by the Customer.
- Data provision is voluntary, but to some extent necessary to finalise a Contract, and it may also be required by the provisions of law – failing to provide personal data will make it impossible to finalise a Contract.
- Personal data will be processed by Eat2Five in order to:
- Fulfil the contract (deliver Eat2Five meal sets), based on an order placed for Eat2Five meal sets – throughout the period when the order is carried out;
- Recommend a suitable diet by Eat2Five dietitian (involves information about health conditions), based on approval granted.
- Market Eat2Five own products or services, based on the data administrator’s legitimate interest – until the Customer objects to processing personal data for this purpose, and after the contract has been fulfilled,.
Direct marketing of its services by Eat2Five is deemed a legitimate interest. The following data will be processed in this scope: first name and surname, contact details.
- The Customer has the right to:
- Access their data;
- Correct their data;
- Delete their data
- Restrict the processing of their data;
- Revoke approval at any moment;
- Submit a complaint with the personal data protection supervisory body.
- Complaints made with relation to using Eat2Five services by the Customer, can be submitted by the Customer at their discretion:
- by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post, to the following address: eat2five, vilvoordsestenweg 408, 1850 Grimbergen with a COMPLAINT annotation.
- The complaint should include the first name, surname and address of the Customer submitting it, the number of order it concerns and the delivery date if it concerns a specific meal set as well as a brief description of the event.
- The complaint will be dealt with within 14 days from the day of receipt and the Customer submitting the complaint will be notified about a position taken by Eat2Five by means of an e-mail sent to the address indicated by the Customer.
- Eat2Five reserves the right to make amendments in the Terms & Conditions for significant reasons related to changes in:
- Conditions of providing Eat2Five services and changes in the scope of services;
- Conditions of using Eat2Five services;
- Functionalities of the Eat2Five website;
- Generally binding provisions of law.
- Amendments to the Terms & Conditions come into force as soon as they are published on the Eat2Five website.
- Amendments to the Terms & Conditions will not affect orders placed before the amendment, carried out in line with the regulations being in force on the day when the orders were placed.
- If any of the provisions of the Rules herein turns out to be or is deemed invalid by a binding court order, all other provisions of the Rules remain in force.
- This Terms and Conditions document has been developed in English.